Tuesday 30 June 2009

The challenge of life, and the beauty of revenge



Salam all,
The time has come and the sky became clear and blue, and the heat of the BBQ made the words flow ,
It has been quite a long time I have been upsent of the blogs sphare ,but I kept flowing and reading all your blogs , some of us left and vanished , some of us lost the love once ,
I went through a shock in my life ,regarding my job, as I came back from libya on july 2008 jusr newly married looking forward into a new challenge of happy life, I had a fone call at amsterdam airport from my previous company if I am ready to re join them back . not knowing to me the copmany iam working with had already decided to determenait my contract , when I arrived home I had a message in the house fone to telephone the head office , how do they know I was arriving in that day I do not know? I went for the meeting and I been told I have been no longer working with them, the reason was given to me that I was in one year trail period . that’s so strange as it was not in my contract of employments . I even found out I never had a contract signed,
So I was out of work from august till December 2008. But I had agency work I was happy that way, but not perminet work. Plus the travel I have to do , and away from home,
The reason they employed me was to get there job done and use my experince to gain conoco Phillips’s trust, so I was been used as scape goat.
My wife was saying she is brought me a bad luck , as we just got married I said listen honey u could be the best great luck for me, and I was right , she is
So I did challenged them through the legal prosses all the way and I did won my case, I can see how anglo – libya felt when he lost his job,
Then the revenge came on from the previous company I worked for before, playing games if I still intresting to rejoin them, I said its up to u , I will be happy to do so, but they kept me waiting till they got stuck and offer me the job, I said the devil u know better then the once u do not know , so as they say revenge is a disch served cold ,
So the copmany I am working with now they highly think of me and give me great respect, maybe that’ was the break I needed,
Regarding my married life we both realy very happy and getting on great, I went for a course to newcasle for a week last month and my wife did enjoyed the spending money and shopping there ,now we are loving the heat waves ,hope it will last ,

13 comments:

PH said...

Well all's well that ends well ;). These days the work ethics of employers have become worse than that of employees and interviews and contracts have come more a necessity for employees than employers. You can't trust any company any more you have to work with them as if they are a client for you and not your employer, milk the most out of them while you can and always be ready to stab them in the back if they try it with you; because ultimately they will.

salaam and welcome back.

Unknown said...

Glad it is over now...
Allah loves u so much, he send u an angel (ur wife) at the right perfect time, imagine that u were going through all this alone, how awful it might be, lucky man u are!
This is life one day u r at the top, the other day u r sink to the bottom, Great u are managing it very well in both cases.
Salamy to ur angel, we glad u r back :)

ibeebarbie said...

Salam Dusk Till Dawn,

Wow---what an ordeal. One I'm sure you are glad is over. I agree with Enlightened Spirit when she mentions your wife being an angel. It's very difficult to struggle through such hardships alone, and knowing you have a confident and partner to go through these things always seems to bring some comfort. Mabrook on your survival.

Anonymous said...

Hello my Enemy

I really missed your posts brother
and I'm so so sorry for the 1st company **they lost you not you lost them **
Im so happy that you got new work and these problems it happens every day
Allah was testing you brother

well I was bored from the study so I decided to sign in and I found your post I felt like I miss the blogsphere ....sigh
ensha Allah I'll reactivate my account soon

please tell your bride that she is not a bad luck for you
send my regards to her

fe aman Allah

Herr Esharif said...

oh DTD reblogging again !!
welcomr bro 2 blogger world again ..
i tought god send ur wife 2 u at right time cuz try 2 imagine how well feel when that happen at same time but without presence ur wife in ur life !! iam sure u well pass hard time more than if ur wife beside u ...
glad 2 hear about new work
u deserve best things

salam

dusk till dawn said...

salam PH
thanx brother , ur rite , we are just a number in the pay roll, just the way i been treated and used did hurt alot, its over now ,its a lesson we learn

dusk till dawn said...

salam Dr enlightened Spirit
its started well and ended well too. thanx i think iam lucky and allah guiding me ,the arriving of my dearest wife came in the right time to boost my moral.once u bitten twice its a wake up call.thanx for ur support. hope all things well with u

dusk till dawn said...

hi ibee
i can not agree more wth u. she is an angel, wife and soul mate too. life touch and rough , we have to ride the high waves and try not to drown or drench, things looking brighter now thanx alot

dusk till dawn said...

Elllllllllo and salam Dr CM
so pleased to see u doing well and getting there ,we missed reading ur blog too, we do appreciate ur busy.even we are enemy apart,i went through a bad phase but now things getting better , 2moro the 19th july is our first wedding anniversary , do not worry sis i will treat my wife well , i told my wife she is a good luck 4 me, she wishing u well too,take gd care

dusk till dawn said...

salam Dr Abdullah , yeap i was sleep and then i woke up to blog ha ha, sorry bro just things went out of hand ,un expected ,i had to re arrange life ,we got some body so special beside u and suppring u u feel that u never been alone, yes my wife was great , and also Adnan and his family too ,i am enjoying the new job . allhamdullah

Enas Al-Mansuri said...

تهنئة من القلب لزواج ، اتمنى لك الفرح فى الحياة...مررت مثلك فى فترة من الفترات بعدم استقرار فى الوظائف لدرجة ظننت انها فترة لن تنتهى..سبحان الله انتهت الى الافضل..اثناء تلك الفترة كانت ماما تشجعنى على الاستافدة من كل جوانب التجربة ، قائلة : فى دروس ستتعلمينها ، والله لن ينساك...فعلا وجدت نفسى اعيد رؤية نفسى عبر تلك الفترة المؤلمة، واعيد تشكيل قناعاتى باشياء كثيرة...لك تقديرى وشكرى لمرورك على الاقل فرصة لتعرف على عوالم اخرى..يوركشاير فى ذاكرتى حيث الخضرة والطبيعة الخلابة

dusk till dawn said...

Αρετή Κυρηνεία
salam sis

thanx for the warm wishes, yes we are happily married . just ibeen left home alone near the end of ramadan as my wife visiting libya this times, life is cruel some times, but as ur mum said we learn the hard way, and we gain more comfidence .grow stronger .wish u all the best, yes yorkshire is beautiful. did u live in yorkshire?

Enas Al-Mansuri said...

فى لندن سابقا ...ولكننا كنا نتجول كثيرا...لانه لدينا صداقات ومعارف واقارب فى معظم انحاء بريطانيا