Saturday 30 August 2008

( Malik birthday and wedding up date)






Salam all,

First I wish u all a Ramadan mobaark, its has been a while since I up dated a post .well day it was Adnan’s son malik 7th birthday , we had a surprise for him , a cake presents . and a day out with his mates to the cinema ,and then we took him out for a big meal ,a happy day for all family , the weather was great and sunny , me and Adnan we spent the day in town waiting for them , yes we did treat our selves as well, and we had good laugh .and the day was full of smiles . the kids now ready for school next week ,
Well about me and my big wedding day here we go, I arrived to Libya on the 12th of July with KLM, was great flight we arrived afternoon to Tripoli airport it was really hot ,it did hit me right on the face ,it was 45c I think, humidity was high too , the fatha was on the 14h July so I had 2 days to get the medical certificate for the fatha (HBS AG AND HIV-HCV with out it no the wedding contract will not take place or even be registered ,so I had to be up early on the 13th and taken to central hospital for blood samples .we went there and had it done .then be told result it will take week,wooooooooow as they are short of testing materials .what can I do now as all been arranged for that day 14th ,and the we had an idea we asked the mazoon if he will accept another place for test ,but he said no no, and my brother in law came to the rescue how about the Aviation and submarine centre at (amiteegha base) he said ok. We had to run and we know sompe great peoples there they rush me for injection so now I had my both arms been injected no blood left, I hold my wife responsible for that ,we got the second result on the evening thanks allah and the first one the centre blood hospital I found out my sister knows the wife of the manager there she rung her and explained all ,I been told it will be ready at noon to pick it up , so I got two clean results just in case one goes wrong . I will be ready to produce the right one ha ha
So u can see how did I struggled from the first day, as I can not re arrange every thing all my family in Tripoli the wedding reception been booked on the 19th so its all go go, alhamdullah all went ok in the end , the wedding was great fun every body was having great times adnan’s family where there to , they all try to take the Mickey out of me ,but I was having more fun then them . dancing singing and the surprise was the singing group was from Benghazi ,
Then we spent our first 3 days in the most beautiful hotel called( ancient zumit hotel ) www.zumithotel.com in the old city town then we flown to Benghazi for 5 days to have another party and see friends and the rest of the family, places too.
We went to the British embassy to apply for my wife visa , all in order a part of the new catch 22 ( the henna) it must be wear off before she can be given the settlement visa . we used every think u can think of to get off , no way poor wife hands become an experiment for all kind of removal chemical do not work ,so I was so upset and left to be home alone as I have to go back to work soon, but that’s the fun of marriage and life
Well then after a week all was ok and she got the visa in two days, booked the flight on the 4th step as I said she can spend the first few days of Ramadan with her family , and sort her self out regarding work and other things .
I can smile now a gain on Thursday inshallah ,and hope we will spend the rest of our lives happy everafter,.the first Ramadan cooking gonna be my turned as surprise to the new pride, I wish u all from my wife and me a very peaceful Ramadan.

27 comments:

Ruwida Ashour said...

really congraguations & happy ramadan finally u posted.......we 'll wish u all the best in life...happy ramadan & take care

Anglo-Libyan said...

welcome back DTD
I am on my way to Tesco

I will be back :o)

ASMA said...

hi DTD nice to see u back ..
ramadan kareem ..and happy birthday to him ..
agbal matchof aolada

PH said...

Happy Birthday to Malik, and Mubarak your return and your wedding :P.

salaam wa Ramadan Mubarak

Meme said...

first of all congratulation for your wedding..and inshalla kol sana enta and the bride be1000 '7eer

a_akak said...

Asalam Alykum

Ramadan Mubarik & May Allah Bless you and your family and forgive our sins, past, presnet and future

RAMADAN MUBARIK

Fe Aman Allah

Anglo-Libyan said...

salam DTD
Happy birthday to Malik and Ramadan Mubarak to you all.

wow, I really enjoyed readin that! I had no idea that you need a medical certificate to get married in Libya and need WASTA to get it in time :o)
and what is that Henna thing all about? why wouldnt the British Embassy give visa to someone with Henna on their hands, do they have to give finger prints or what?? or was it because you did not want them to know that you are married so that she gets her visa quickly?

I am happy for you and glad you had a great wedding even though you are a single man again for few more days. Wish you both a great first Ramadan together, hope she likes your cooking :o)

Herr Esharif said...

Oh man finaly u posted somthin ... Happy-b-day 2 malik & ramadan mubark 4 all ... Say hi 2 adnan ... Oh u lonely again !! 4th sep 08 looks as 4th sep 09 hhhh ... Wish 2 u great days 'e ur soul mate ... Salam bro ...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my little young friend Malik I wish him the best in his life
And Ramadan Mubarek to DTD and your wife and all of the family

yesterday mama brought Tanoor
heheh
my brother told me that today is the 1st day there in the UK
Ramadan Mubarek
fe aman Allah

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Khalid said...

Dear DTD,
finally we got you back!, congrats on your marriage, berrafa2i wa albaneen.

I wish you a happy and blessed Ramadan, with many happy returns and days full of joy, happiness, success and Allah's blessings
:)

Benghazi Citizen said...

Welcome back bro..
Ramadan Mubarak..
So ,it was an (adventurous) wedding...lol
happy every thing went as planned ,inspite of the embassy adventure..
Wish u best of luck and all happiness...

ibeebarbie said...

Salam Dusk Till Dawn,

Ramdan Kareem to you and all of your family. May Allah bless you dearly.

Best wishes on your wife's arrival, inshallah.

Dr.butterfly said...

salam dtd!!!
HAPPY RAMADHAN... and wat starts as an adventure is trully an adventure, inshaa allah fee al-khair!!... so, CONGARDULATION on your marrage!! as long as the wedding ended well all is well....
wish you both a happy and joyfull life
والله يرزقكم بالذريه الصلحه انشاء الله.. و يتمم عليكم السعاده

and happy birthday for little malik, wishing him more years of happiness and wisdome!!

salam!

dusk till dawn said...

salam all.
thank you for the great honest wishes .hope it ramadan will bring us happiness , and health ,
yes malik did have a very great birth day, he thank u all too,

dusk till dawn said...

salam Bro anglo,( nasir)

yes it was a rough going ,and none stop few days, regarding the medical certificate yes it must have i quite agree with it, just to make sure all on the clear, and regarding the visa ,they give us ahard time at the visa section in the new place as now is aan agent who deal with all visa called wolrd brige,its a night mare , the henna was out of the blue u must finger print all hands and must be clear to do that, i did ask b4 i went but it never been told that, and the way they treat u just like a stranger, all visa applicant in one place , when it should be separated for every visa issue, and the time u waste waiting then been told some thing more u need to bring, as i got all requirment b4 i went by e-mailing the british embassy, it took my wife over a week for the henna to wearoff, i advice all libyan who will try to bring their wives to england to a ware of it, no henna or do it b4 ,they even ask for awedding photo together to be attached to the application what a joke,

dusk till dawn said...

salam maya
i have told malik abt ur wishes he is quite pleased and big smile for u ,regarding the tanour woooooooooow we all can come b4 aftar and quee out side ur mum's house for fresh tanour bread, ru gonna have ago? yes we start fasting monday, so far so good,

dusk till dawn said...

Anglo-ly
do worry i will not poison my wife ha ha not the first day, iam quite good cook ,ready steady cook ,Adnan's wife have approved my cooking

Ali Benmadi said...

Asalam Alykum
happy birthday to Malik & congraguations i wish you all the best & the happiness in your married life
Ramadan Mubarak

Highlander said...

First Congratulations on getting married DTD, somehow when I saw your moniker on various Libyan blogs I assumed you were a female blogger. Only recently I had more time and so made the effort to read more of the new crop of Libyan blogs and yours was among them. I was pleasantly surprised you do tell a good story so keep on writing and sharing with us your thoughts and adventures.
Ramadan Mubarak to you and your lovely wife! Oh and a belated Birthday.

dusk till dawn said...

salam
صاحب الضل الطويل thank you alot for wishing malik a very happy b day , i shall pass ur wishes to him , and thanx a gain for wishing us all the best, ramadan mubarak to u to and happy fasting

dusk till dawn said...

salam highlander
i raely do appreciate ur best wishes for me and my wife, ana also the wishes to malik to,
wooooooooooow u thought i was a female thats realy cool , i love the name highlander its remind me of scotland and its beauty in spring and summer,thans for the inspiration i shall try to post more often , my wife and me wish u a very peacful and happy month of Ramadan , and healthy fasting too,
i must be honored to see u in my blog ,thanx a gain

Anglo-Libyan said...

Eid Mubarak to you and your family

وكل عام وانتم بخير

a_akak said...

EID MUBARIK BROTHER or is marriage taking its tole

Come on no more posts?

Fe Aman Allah

Anonymous said...

ليبيا ضحية عملية نصب عالمية

الطاقة النووية السلمية أصبح موضوع قديم عفى عليه الزمن ومحفوف بالمخاطرومعظم الدول المتقدمة بدأت تستعمل بدائل أخرى سلمية للطاقة أقل تكلفة وأقل خطرا وتحقق نفس النتائج.
الطاقة النووية وحتى السلمية منها لها مخاطرعلى المدى القصيروالطويل منها أنه لايوجد حل معقول للتخلص من النفايات النووية .. اذا تخلصنا منها فى البحر أو فى أعماق التربة فهى ستسمم المحاصيل والاسماك .. واذا حدث لاقدر الله زلازال وانفجرت المحطة فهذا انفجار نووى كامل .. أما اذا أخطأ عامل فالخطورة قائمة وهناك حادثة "ثرى ميل ايلاند" بالولايات المتحدة و" تشرنوبل " فى أوكرانيا بسبب التقصير البشرى.. هذا بالاضافة الى ارتفاع نسبة الاصابة بسرطان الدم للبشر المقيم قرب المحطات النووية " طبقا للتقارير البريطانية والألمانية".
ارجو من كل من يقراء هذا ان يزور ( مقالات النووى .. كمان وكمان !!- كارت أحمر - كارت أخضر ) فى هذا الرابط:

http://www.ouregypt.us/culture/main.html

a_akak said...

كل عام و أنت بخير

فى أمان الله

Anglo-Libyan said...

Eid Mubarak to you and your family

كل عام و أنت بخير

I hope you had a good day with Adnan and the kids :o)