Sunday 19 August 2007

( My new neighbours)


maybe it sound funny, writing this post regarding my new neighbours,
on Friday evening I was at home watching TV and chilling out suddenly it was this nock on the front door ,I opened the door and it was this two smartly dressed couples ,they introduced them selves as Paul and Rebecca and said they are the new neighbours next door. they are already done their home work about me, god help me
so I have invited them in for a coffee and chat. We had great Lough, they knew the street is very quite .surprise to me her partner is a huge giant so polite to. He is from down under (Australia) as we talked a long I find out that he is a very famous rugby player wooooooooooow.
And his partner Rebecca works at Halifax building society smart beauty, and gorgeous .
Surprise surprise to my self that her sister works in the same company as I do.
That made me to be very careful ,to keep the peace and watch my behaviour ,I thought that I still live in libya as we all do know one a another ,LOL
I think i am gonna be brought down to ground with a nasty rugby tackle from paul. And a heavy bank charged from Rebecca
So I have to keep quite and become a rugby supporter and a Halifax promoter ………..
Do not feel sorry for me, just support me if I need help,
salam

10 comments:

mani said...

muhahahahahahahahahahaha "rugby supporter and halifax promoter :D :D :D

you killed me bro lolololol

take care of paul.. and if its starting to feel like libya.. then maybe u can introduce the concept of wasta to them? u never know .. maybe ull end up with a free match ticket and a bigger overdraft!! ;)

salam bro

PH said...

LOL @ Mani + dusk till dawn ... but seriously try the wasta system it'll work :)))))).

salaam

ibeebarbie said...

Salam Dusk Till Dawn,
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Well all I can say if Paul ever takes you down I hope Rebecca is standing next to him so at least the last thing you see before you pass-out is something pretty. :-P

By the way, what is the wasta system?

dusk till dawn said...

hi Mani
wasta? do u think it will work?i do not like rugby, u could be right, free for all to,if u do not beat them joined them
HELLO ph
scare its the word.i thought of peace offer getting a kangaroo as house pet, wasta could back fire thanx for the advice .

Ibeebarbie
hi
pretty wooooooooow ,is that ur dead wish for me ha ha
i might score a try or fall flat on grass,and become a snail
sure rebecaa wud love a rugby star and an amature fighting over her, no thanx, peace is number 1

Anglo-Libyan said...

what do you mean "Do not feel sorry for me"!!
with a neighbour like that i do feel sorry for you.
I am joking, actually its very decent of them to come and visit and start on a good note. living here in London, it is very rare that you make friends with your neighbours.

dusk till dawn said...

gd day anglo-libyan

they realy quite a good friendly couple .just in case i do not behave,sorry to say,but i never liked london u r spot on what u said, thanx,for ur nice commen bro,nice to see u back

Anonymous said...

Salam
They were very polite

I enjoyed with your post

Fe aman Allah

dusk till dawn said...

ahllan Maya
sorry i reply late been away .ur right they are very nice people just saw them today to, pleased u did enjoy my post, take good care sis

Living Away said...

Oh my god, it was too much coincidence! The world is really getting smaller!

dusk till dawn said...

LIving away.
ur quite right, small world they are realy so friendly we have agd lough now .thanx for visiting my blog